From minimizing mechanical wear and tear, to reducing fuel consumption and improving runway efficiency and safety, our extensive line of Transportation Industry cleaners and degreasers are geared towards maximum performance and sustainability.
SurfiSol 315 is extremely versatile in its application, utilizing powerful and natural surfactants to aggressively break the bonds of a wide range of contaminants. SurfiSol 315 is truly revolutionary in its performance without compromising user safety or the environment.
In an effort to meet environmental & safety standards, common off the shelf solvents, surfactants and degreasers tend to sacrifice performance. SurfiSol 315 not only meets but often exceeds those standards while also achieving your performance requirements.
SurfiSol 315’s most remarkable feature is its ability to break the bonds of contaminants from a surface – quickly. By maintaining this separation, it provides faster wetting, aggressive penetration and overall better cleaning while rinsing totally free.
This product is extremely effective in cleaning carbon deposits as well as a wide range of organic contaminants. Along with its high user and environmental safety rating, SurfiSol 315 is also approved for the airline and food industries.
- Fixed-wing & helicopter aircraft (interior/exterior cleaning)
- Boeing & MacDonald / Douglas approved
- Public transit – commuter rail, bus fleets,& maintenance shops
- Forestry equipment – pulp & paper mills, saw mills
- Wash bays – high pressure washers / foamers & steam cleaning
- Mining equipment (underground & surface)
- Marine maintenance
- Oilfield pumps, motors
- Agricultural industry – farm equipment
- Camp facilities – kitchens, floors, equipment
- Machine shops, drill presses, shop floors & walls
- Ultrasonic tanks, generators, concrete floors
- Animal fats, blood, protein
- Printing press maintenance (water-based inks)
- Acrylic graphite, carbon, brake dust
- RVs, motorcycles, ATVs
- Steam cleaning
- Light oil, lubricants, grease
- Manufacturing plants – floors, maintenance /cleanup, robotics, hydraulics
- Truck & automotive detailing
- Smoke damage
We’ve engineered two distinct AvaSol solutions for grooved & non-grooved runways.
Both products provide powerful, efficient cleaning without compromising the environment or the user’s safety.
These products contain no hazardous carcinogens or phosphates, therefore no special safety equipment is required.
Provides an easy-to-use, safe and efficient solution for both grooved and non-grooved runways and can be applied with sprayers prior to agitation. Due to the less viscous nature of AvaSol-NR3, it should be misted over grooved runways and should be agitated immediately to minimize run off.
Engineered especially for grooved runways to minimize runoff and ensure optimum contact with the working sur- face of the runway. This product is easy to apply and goes to work immediately to dissolve the rubber prior to agita- tion for an efficient runway turnaround. Because of its viscosity, AvaSol-GR3 is also extremely effective on non-grooved runways.
• Low oral toxicity • Non-carcinogenic • Non-sensitizing
• Safe on skin (non-irritant) • Non-flammable • Non-corrosive
• No special protective gear required during application
• Readily biodegradable • Low acute aquatic toxicity • Limited effect on aquatic life
• No ozone-depleting substances • Safe alternative to hazardous substances
• Grooved & non-grooved runways • Ship decks • Race tracks • Warehouse floors
• Parking lots
HOURS TO COMPLETE 1 TD ZONE