When it comes to clean technology solutions that not only meet product performance and worksite safety goals, but consistently exceed them, only Evergreen Solutions is built to tackle the challenge.
Evergreen Solutions’ Knockout is the undisputed champion of concentrated concrete and shotcrete removers.
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE & APPLICATION
This unique blend of acids and natural concrete solvents, KNOCKOUT goes to work immediately to remove concrete, cement or shotcrete buildup from any surface. With a 1-2 punch of performance and safety, KNOCKOUT will send even the toughest deposits crashing to the mat.
For best results, KNOCKOUT is foamed onto the surfaces that require cleaning, allowing the product to cling to the surface and giving it maximum contact time. After 15-20 minutes of activity, rinse the treated areas with water to expose the clean surface. Thicker deposits may require some scrubbing or a second round for full removal.
For exceptionally heavy deposits customers have the option to use KNOCKOUT HW for a faster, more aggressive clean.
KNOCKOUT HW is a concentrated formulation of the KNOCKOUT blend, using the same proprietary mixture of high-performance chemistries for those heavy-weight bouts. KNOCKOUT HW is best applied as a foam to maximize contact time. After 15-20 minutes, rinse all surfaces with water.
USAGE BY INDUSTRY
• Oil & Gas Well Cementing
• Cement Plants
• Removing cured shotcrete from mining equipment, tools, forms, vehicles and structures
• Removing cured concrete from mining equipment, tools, forms, vehicles and structures
• Significantly reduces the costs and time associated with the cleanup of cured concrete and shotcrete on equipment, tools, vehicles and structures
• Will not harm painted surfaces
• Safer than other commonly used concrete dissolvers
HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
• Lowest EPA aquatic toxicity rating
• Readily biodegradable
After KNOCKOUT application
After KNOCKOUT HW application
While specially formulated for modified polymer materials, ReleaSol performs exceptionally well on all types of asphalts, providing true advancements in terms of economy, user-safety and environmental integrity. ReleaSol simply prevents the adhesion of asphalt to paving equipment with no harm to the asphalt surface, the user or the environment.
ReleaSol works exceptionally well on polymer modified materials, such as Polymer, SMA, PMA, Smurf, Smack, Modified D-Mixes, Crumb Rubber, Permaflex and Fiber. And performs equally well when used with conventional hot mix. ReleaSol is safe and simple to use and it’s unique film-forming ability protects all types of equipment used in road paving and construction. ReleaSol is non-streaking and poses no pooling danger to a finished asphalt sur- face. With its concentrated formula and very low evaporation ReleaSol goes further saving both time and money. ReleaSol produces no hazardous fumes or hidden toxins, thereby reducing risks to the operator and improving worksite safety.
• No carcinogens or hidden toxins
• No aspiration hazard
• No phosphates, acids or distillates
• No long term health effects
• Non-flammable, non-corrosive
• No special protective gear required
• Contains no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Safe alternative to hazardous chemicals
• Readily biodegradable
• Not regulated by TDG
• Low aquatic toxicity
• Paving equipment, vehicles & machinery
• Asphalt spraying & mixing equipment
• Polymer, SMA, PMA, Smurf, Smack
• Modified D-mixes, Crumb Rubber
• Permaflex, Fiber, conventional asphalts
• Rollers, spreaders, dump trucks